Volunteer Sign Up Request
Thank you for your generous support of Faith Build through prayer, financing and/or volunteerism. If your church or congregation is interested in taking your faith to the streets and signing up for a build day, please fill out the information below. Our Volunteer Manager will contact you to finalize details and secure your date. Please note that this is a request form only, and we may not be able to accommodate your build day of choice due to weather, work, and/or tasks available.
- Location is subject to change and the Volunteer Manager will communicate this information.
- Build site schedule is from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for the weather and the task (shorts are okay). If you choose a Habitat build, you will be working outside, so expect to get dirty.
- No open-toed shoes or sandals permitted.
- Sunscreen is recommended on the build site.
- Minimum age is 16 (with an adult).
- All tools will be provided for you, but if you would like, you are are welcome to bring your own safety glasses, hammer, tape measure and gloves.
- Lunch will be provided at 11:30 a.m. and water will be on-site all day. You are welcome to bring your own snacks, beverages, and food.